Stag night or a bachelor’s party is a night full of celebration and enjoyment mainly organized for a man or a would-be groom who is going to get married very shortly. It is a very important occasion for every man as it marks the ending of his bachelor life and beginning of a new married life. So every man wants to celebrate his stag night in such as manner that it becomes a memorable event for him which he can cherish for a long time. A stag night is generally organized by the people who are very close to the groom and know him from his childhood. People who are generally involved in the stag night celebrations are the childhood friends, university class mates, colleagues and of course the family members of the groom.
The party is thrown in the honor of the person who is going to get married, but eventually it turns out to be a night full of enjoyment with exciting events to follow one by one. Nowadays stag night is no longer limited to the night before marriage and may extent up to several days including adventurous activities and outings. Stag night in a lighter note is also sometimes referred to as the last night of freedom for the groom as he is eventually going to get surrendered in the hands of his bride. Thus it includes all kinds of events, games, enjoyment, drinking all night and merry making which his future wife may not allow him to do after is marriage. Now let us go through the different ways in which a stag night can be thrown for an African groom.
7 Ways for the Ultimate Stag Night Celebration.
• Get Drunk With Old Friends: This is perhaps one of the best ideas for a perfect stag night for an African groom. What can be better than the company of your best friends and the close people with whom you have spent your bachelor life so far? Get yourself drunk and get involved in a long conversation about the best times of your life you all have spent together in the past. Rejuvenate your memories and feel as if you have time travelled to the golden era of your life. Sing, dance and enjoy together with your old friends and companions as if it is the last night of your life and it will never be the same again after your marriage.
• Stag Night Pranks: You can always arrange for some funny and exciting prank for the groom which is sure to surprise him a lot and make is night memorable. You can arrange for some pole dancers who will dance exclusively for the groom and entertain him to the fullest. Another idea can be to arrange some BBW dancers who will showcase their ultimate lap dance. You can simply blindfold the groom and take him to a stage where a lovely dance stripper will strip dance for him which is sure to blow his mind the moment he will open his blindfold. The groom will never forget the sudden and big show of the stripper and will enjoy every bit of it.
• Arrange For A Paintball Game: What could be more engaging or exciting than a game of paintball arranged for the African groom with all his friends, colleagues and dear once. This action packed game is sure to thrill the groom and make his night just awesome. All the people will get involved in the game and will form their own teams and work together to defeat their opponents. In the process they will build a bond of friendship and trust among themselves which is sure to last for a long time. You can even arrange a laser paintball game if you find the normal paintball game to be a bit messy for the dyes and colors involved in it.
• Watch A Movie Together: Arrange for a movie session for the African groom with all his friends together. Choose a movie which is humorous or funny as this is sure to make your night full of fun and enjoyment. The movie can also be a romantic one and all of you can tease the groom while watching the different romantic scenes and make him wonder how his life will change all together just like the movie scenes after marriage. The groom is sure to enjoy a lot and feel very happy and excited when he will watch the movie with everyone along with drinks and food.
• Funny Dresses for The Groom: What can be more exciting than making the groom wear a funny dress in the stag night? Strip him of his clothes and make him wear a funny outfit brought from a charity shop. It might be a clown’s dress or can be long pajamas with a pipe dressing gown along with slippers. It can also be a hideous shirt and suit brought from any high street. Then all of you can make fun of him and embarrass him to the fullest by not giving his clothes back for the entire night.
• Go Out For A Limo Ride: Riding a limousine can be a once in a lifetime opportunity for an African groom. Hire a limousine for a night and take the groom for a spin around the town. It will add a touch of class to your night and will make the groom feel extremely happy and delighted. You can stop at a luxury restaurant and have your dinner together. Then go out for a night ride in your limousine and hop in at different nightclubs and pubs of your choice and have a drink together along with dancing your heart out.
• Arrange Exotic Dishes For The Groom: No stag night enjoyment can complete without the arrangement of exotic dishes for the groom. Choose and arrange for the dishes which the groom loves the most. Add a bit of fun to it. All of you start eating the food without giving it to the groom even if he wants for it several times. Make him plead for the food and serve it to him at last after all of you have nearly finished eating. In this way you can make fun of him and also serve him the best food he likes.
Thus to conclude we can say that stag night is a night full of enjoyment and fun for an African groom. The motive is to spend quality time together full of fun, frolic and enjoyment so that it remain as a memorable night for the groom as he is about to enter his new married life within a few days.